During the COVID-19 pandemic, for everyone’s safety and pursuant to an Order from the Court issued on December 8, 2020, all Child Support Services Court matters will be held by telephone instead of in person.
You must complete these actions prior to your Hearing Date:
1. EMAIL YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION TO THE COURT
- To conduct your hearing by phone you must email your contact information to: DCSSCalendaring@kern.courts.ca.gov
- Your email must include all of the following information:
- Full Name
- Court Case Number
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Contact information must be received at least 1 (one) business day prior to your court hearing date.
2. SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS TO CHILD SUPPORT SERVICES
- By Email – LegalDocuments@kernco.cse.ca.gov
- By Fax – (661) 868-6503
- In Person – Drop off Documents at our Bakersfield Office. A copier is available in the lobby to make free photocopies of your documents.
- Please include your Full Name, CSE Case Number and
Court Case Date with any documents that you submit
- All required documents must be submitted between 5-10 business days prior to your scheduled court hearing date.
DAY OF HEARING – You will receive a call anytime between 8am – 5pm