IMPORTANT: If you Receive your Support by Paper Check

COVID-19 safety precautions may impact the State Disbursement Unit mailroom and the Post Office. If you receive child support payments by paper check, please consider signing up for Direct Deposit or an Electronic Payment Card (EPC) to avoid delays.

You can enroll in Direct Deposit or request an Electronic Pay Card (EPC) at California Child Support Services website. Under the California State Disbursement Unit (SDU) section, click on the blue “Custodial Parties” button.

Translate »